Forum rules
Criteria for a qualifying post:

1. Title of the business.
2. Type of operation.
3. Title of buyer.
4. Products sold.
5. How will product be used?
6. How do they pay? PO? Signature? Credit card?
7. If they have established credit with Delta Foremost through a parent or sister company, make reference.
8. Provide a link to their website, specifically the "locations" page if available.
Ritchie Dowlen

CSC Sugar - Sugaright

I just got in with the location in Ft. Worth, TX. They LOVE our Super Kleen as there is a ton of carbon and sticky sugar residue on the floors all the time. My location produces liquid sucrose in their plant. Not sure what all the locations produce but there are 5 other locations. You can find them under CSC Sugar or Sugaright. You want to speak with the QA Manager and once they see it, they will be sold! The other locations are located in Harrisonburg, VA, Fairless Hills, PA, El Paso, TX, Chicago, IL, and Covington, TN. The Chicago and Virgina plants are already asking for info. I sold mine a 55gal drum of 1553 and gave her a gallon of the 3343 to try out as there are a lot of cracks in the facility. They use PO's and are usually just CSC and the date. Happy Selling!
Sean McAnally

Re: CSC Sugar - Sugaright

I just sold my location in Fairless Hills, PA. They bought 55g 1553 and a 55 of 889. They are also interested in patches. All the locations are talking, they knew what our products were before I even walked through the door! Very easy sale! thank you for the lead

Return to “Sales Leads”