Forum rules
Criteria for a qualifying post:

1. Title of the business.
2. Type of operation.
3. Title of buyer.
4. Products sold.
5. How will product be used?
6. How do they pay? PO? Signature? Credit card?
7. If they have established credit with Delta Foremost through a parent or sister company, make reference.
8. Provide a link to their website, specifically the "locations" page if available.
James Prihoda

T/A Petro Stops (Travel Centers of America)

Travel Centers of America , T/A Petro Stops: There are 277+ Truck stops across the country. https://www.ta-petro.com/location/
The restaurants fall under different names within these Truck stops and are usually the first way in to sell 651/1553
The Restaurant General Manager is the decision maker. The Kitchen Manager has influence.
We are now on the 'Approved Vendor' list which allows them to order with a signature. The individual units typically
do not write checks. They will come from corporate. Individually they use Wells Fargo/ Garda. and suppliers for reference.
The 'Service' Mgr. is the next step. He is in the Oil changing bay's office. 1553 or 615.
James Prihoda

Re: T/A Petro Stops (Travel Centers of America)

Some of the restaurants inside are 'Country Pride', 'Iron Skillet' ,' Black Bear' even 'Boston Market'
James Prihoda

We have a vendor #603123 which is in there "See To It" program. And I watched my guy pull us up by starting to type de...(delta foremost). They may have to put in there system first time.
delta
Site Admin

Great lead, Jim!! Todd Ainsworth opened up 2 different locations today! Easy Grill Brite sales!
Melissa Veldman
Sales Representative

Thank you for the lead, Jim! I opened one in OKC today with 20gals 651!
James Prihoda

Thank You Todd and Melissa, I know there are others! I have a re order going. In order for us to get paid the GM of the restaurant must Scan the invoice in for there Accounts Payable to get moving on payment to Delta Foremost. Probably best to request invoice e-mailed and at 'walk thru' to ask for the invoice to be 'Scanned' into there system.
James Prihoda

Petro Stop, T/A, Iron Skillet/ Country Pride Restaurants are now listed as 'National Account' (No Credit Required) Thank you Buzz Ford

Return to “Sales Leads”