Forum rules
Criteria for a qualifying post:

1. Title of the business.
2. Type of operation.
3. Title of buyer.
4. Products sold.
5. How will product be used?
6. How do they pay? PO? Signature? Credit card?
7. If they have established credit with Delta Foremost through a parent or sister company, make reference.
8. Provide a link to their website, specifically the "locations" page if available.
Kate Muskat
Sales Representative

GFL Environmental

Originated in Canada and quickly rising to the 4th largest waste removal company in the United States. They have transfer stations, liquid divisions, and solids divisions that focus them on being a one stop shop for all types of waste removal.

Call on the General Manager. Thankfully with a nice online web page, each locations GM is listed so you have a name to walk in with.

I sold my location 4039, 6000, 3126 to start. My location is looking into concrete patches for their facility as well. There is a huge need for a variety of products at each location, handing them a product line sheet will likely get them excited! 😊 Each branch will be different in what type of waste they handle so you will have to cater your product pitch to their individual jobs. Mine collects used oil from customers so 6000 for spills and 4039 for hands and tools was a quick sell.

Paying with credit card currently, they have a $1000 daily limit. Definitely can see us getting set up in their PO system soon. They did mention that some of the divisions stay separate like liquid division vendors would be different than solids division vendors etc.

Here is their link, happy selling! 😊
https://gflenv.com/locations/

Return to “Sales Leads”